my experience



=Will that go true..!?=
                           I was driving Suddenly I feel something hit me and I fell into a dream,..My eyes closed slowly. It was a night with lots and lots of thoughts,I could move into a virtual world.A real 3D treat.Death is ahead and my life is behind.What to do,Fight with death or run back.Yes,without any doubt I ran backwards after a long run I feel tired.And I sit down when everything look normal.While taking rest,I could feel my pulse rate started decreasing and decreasing..suddenly stopped.! Oh God,I am dead.,I feel free of my obese body weight.When I looked down,I was rising slowly & slowly from my own body.I saw my dead body falling down.I could see my body decomposing and vanishing in the air as if time lapse before my vision.Only after these astonishing views,I happen to realise that my soul is floating like a bird.I was totally free and soo much freedom that nothing limits of.It was my desire that led me. When I thought about 'Neelagiri' I reached their,in my dream land...Then I wanted to explore on sun.Yes,I did that too.,everything on the surface of sun were fuming.Heat and cold didnt affect me. "The same experience that I felt when I was unconscious after the accident in the highway." This thoughts made me awake...When I opened my eyes I was in the hospital and it was third day after the accident..!Then only I recognised that all these days I was unconscious but dreaming in digital quality...!!!